In the framework of the internationalization strategy, UKZKM has as its core objective to offer mobility opportunities to both, staff and students, as a way of personal and professional growth and development, as well as to gain linguistic and intercultural competences. UKZKM participates in Erasmus + Programme - KA107 - International Credit Mobility and also offers to its students and staff exchange opportunities in the framework of bilateral agreements for the release of joint and dual degrees with the Italian partner Universities.
Erasmus + is the European Union program for education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020.
Erasmus + contributes to the achievement of the objectives of the Europe 2020 strategy for growth, jobs, equity and social inclusion and to the achievement of the objectives of ET2020, a strategic framework for European cooperation in education and training.
The priorities for the Higher Education sector are:
• Increase the skills and employment of students and contribute to the competitiveness of the European economy;
• Improve the quality of teaching and learning;
• Implement the modernization strategy of higher education in the program countries and increase the capacity of the partner countries;
• Rationalize the international dimension in Erasmus +;
• Support the Bologna process and political dialogues with strategic partner countries.
Through the key action KA107 - International Credit Mobility (ICM) in Erasmus +, students, academic, technical-administrative staff and trainees can benefit from many study, teaching and training opportunities, going from a Partner country such as Albania, to a Programme country, and vice versa.