1. General Information and Services Provided
Quality assurance and currricula office aims at consolidating the tradition of university quality control through the implementation and enforcement of policies, strategies and best contemporary procedures in compliance with the National Standards of Quality and the European Standards of Quality Assurance.
Some of the principal objectives are:
● The university is to pursue the implementation of national and European quality assurance policies.
● Cooperation with the Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ASCAL) and with other public and private institutions;
● Preparation of procedures for institutional accreditation and study programs, in accordance with the legislation in force;
● Up-to-date information for the University staff regarding quality assessment processes as well as management, organization and preparation for the auditing visit of the quality assessment external experts.
In addition, the Quality Assurance and Curriculum Office is available to students in order to provide them with all the necessary information on Institutional Accreditation as well as information about each study program.
2. Office Contact
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 00355 4 2273290
- Address: Central Building – Catholic University “Our Lady of Good Counsel”
- Staff: Fjoralba Sharra/ Klejda Ҫaushi
- Working hours: 08:30-17:00