1. General information and offered services
The office of admissions provides services of information and orientation to all who are interested to study in the Catholic University “Our Lady of Good Counsel”.
The main services provided:
1. It offers general information and support for:
- Study programs, fees and contributions;
- The procedures of admissions, transferring of studies and programs and programming for the second cycle during the process of online registration of candidates in the portal of admissions; http://admissions.unizkm.al
2. Organizes and manages the procedure of pre-registration which includes the registration in the exam of admission and the payment of the fee according to the participation in the admission exam. 3. Manages the interested group, “expression of interest” and it delivers to the group, the necessary notices for the procedures of admission.
2. Contacts of office
- The Central Building - Catholic University “Our Lady of Good Counsel”
- Casa Rossa - Catholic University “Our Lady of Good Counsel”
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 00355 4 2273290
working hours: 08.00-16.30
Staff: - Evisa Isufaj
- Blerina Dyrmishi