“Career Counseling Office” plays a decisive role in strengthening the links between the labor market and the Graduates. Through this office our Graduates will have the opportunity to choose the right professional path and take the necessary steps to further develop their career.
The services provided by the office which are available to the students include:
- Professional orientation during the student cycle (professional practice, etc.).
- Identification of the job vacancies and application opportunities.
- Students are assisted in the preparation of a CV, a motivational letter and rules of conduct during the job Interview.
- Consultation on how to search and apply for job vacancies and internships.
- Organization of individual or group meetings of students / graduates with representatives of companies of interest for career counseling and professional opportunities.
- Information about the labor market and the professions that will be required in the future.
- Information on further educational opportunities: study and vocational training courses.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 00355 4 2273290
Address: Central Building - Catholic University “Our Lady of the Good Counsel”
Staff: Megi Xhaci
Working Hours: 08: 30-17: 00